Prepaid phone cards sales experience strong growth all over the world. Phone cards online enjoy great popularity among prepaid phone cards. Phone cards online numerous benefits are the basis for such a success.
>> Here are several major advantages buying prepaid phone cards online and using them:
- Prepaid phone cards online domestic and international rates are usually much lower than rates offered by major residential phone service providers and prepaid phone cards local stores.
- Phone cards online are cheaper than collect calls and operator assisted calls.
- Phone cards online can help You to bring your phone expenses within budget; there is no better way to budget your long distance.
- Phone cards online Holidays sales make additional savings for your budget.
- Wide choice of phone cards online is offered in one place.
- Easy to compare the rates and find the best deal for yourself.
- You receive PIN number and access number instantly at any time and any place where You have an access to the Internet (go though verification to eliminate any delays).
- If You share a phone with your roommates, phone cards online can help You to avoid the question of figuring out who-called-what-number each month.
- There is no any phone bills associated with using prepaid phone cards.
• Mobility and versatility
- Phone cards online provide solutions to different groups of people, such as travelers, students, truck drivers, international visitors and other.
- You can enjoy low long distance rates no matter where You are and what kind of phone You are using; You can call from home, office, foreign country, cell phone, pay phone and enjoy the same low rate.
- You receive independence from local and long distance career, and anonymity.
>> How do these cards work?
- You simply pay for calling time in advance and reduce the prepaid balance as You make phone calls. For the same phone card calling time available depends on the destination You are calling to.
To make a phone call You dial Toll Free Access Number or Local Access Number, after a voice prompt enter card’s PIN number, and then dial the destination number.
Note: for refillable phone cards, calling from registered phone, You don’t have to dial PIN number!
We invite You to enjoy our Prepaid phone cards numerous benefits!
• PIN Free/Permanent PIN refillable phone cards and non-refillable phone cards.
>> What is the difference between Refillable and non-refillable phone cards?
- There are two main types of phone cards online; each of them can be found on our website:
• Non-refillable phone cards
• Refillable phone cards with PIN Free/Permanent PIN option.
Non-refillable phone cards
The vast majority of phone cards online offered for sale are non-refillable phone cards.
- After the balance on this type of phone card becomes equal to zero, the phone card can not be used anymore, and if a customer is interested to use the same parameters phone card again, he should buy a new phone card with new PIN number and balance.
- These phone cards have expiration period, which is 3 or 4 months for most of the cards.
Click Here To Purchase a Prepaid Phone Card
This is a new generation of phone cards online.
Refillable (rechargeable) phone cards offer additional opportunities to their users:
• Refill opportunity. You can refill this kind of phone cards anytime when You want, the only thing that You need is an access to the internet, or during our business hours an access to the phone;
• PIN-Free access. When You sign up, you register your phone number with us. Your phone number becomes your permanent Personal Identification. When You dial from registered phone, after entering Access number the telecom switches automatically, recognizing your number, and You don't have to enter a hard-to-remember PIN!
• Permanent PIN. Buying refillable phone card for the first time, You receive a PIN number, which becomes your card’s permanent number. Each time when You refill the balance you refill the same PIN number.
• No expiration period!
• Balance transfer opportunity! If You have more than one refillable phone card, You can always transfer the balance from one phone card to another one, from Your card to your Savings Account or back.
>>Most frequently asked questions and important notes regarding refillable phone cards.
• What refillable phone cards are offered on this blog?
• What if I need to get more than one refillable PIN for the same phone card (for the same email address)?
- You have to register a new email address in our system (creating one more account); after finishing the registration process You will be able to buy one more set of refillable phone cards. The system will consider You as a new member, and You will receive new PIN(s) to your new email address.
• Is it possible to register the same phone number for more that one refillable phone card (with the same name)?
- If more than one person wants to use the same phone number as registered phone number, they should get different refillable phone cards- never with the same name.
But if You and your family, or friends still want to use more than one refillable phone card (with the same name and different PINs) calling from the same phone, this phone number shouldn’t be registered with any of these cards.
• How do I refill my Permanent PIN?
- To refill your Permanent PIN find a proper refillable phone card, select amount You wish to add and press the button "Buy or Refill"; or alternatively: login into "My Account" -> "My Permanent PIN(s)" -> select phone card and amount You wish to add and press the button "Refill".
- Call us during our business hours and we will refill your card’s balance for You.
• Note: Each time You refill a phone card with Permanent PIN you add funds to your previously received PIN.
• Charges and Minutes on phone card.
- Choosing a phone card it is very important to pay attention to card’s details, that have full information regarding charges applied for a particular phone card.
>> Here are the main charges that may be applied for prepaid phone cards:
• Connection Fee.
It applies each time when a phone call is connected. The charge varies depending on destination number You are calling.
• Pay-Phone Surcharge.
Prepaid phone cards provide the most convenience when you want to make cheap phone calls anywhere, but there is usually a surcharge between $0.30 up to $0.69 per call associated when You use a public pay-phone.
>> How many minutes are on my card, and how can I check the balance on my card?
- Our phone cards are dollars/cents based. The number of minutes depends on rate applied for the destination You call. You'll be informed how many minutes You have on your card, after a destination number is entered; with some cards You'll be notified about your balance after the PIN is entered.
• Finding the best calling rate.
First of all, select what countries You want to call FROM and TO. If You are calling to cellular phone, choose the country with word "CELL" next to it (for example: Russia-CELL); then push "Search" button.
Upon pushing "Search" button, you will see the search results for those particular countries. The lowest rates are shown on the top of page. Each card displays the amount of minutes available for different card’s nominations.
Note: Cell phone rates are usually much higher than landline phone rates for the same country.
Cell phone rates may be not listed for some destinations. If You still would like to know the rate that is not listed, please contact us and we will provide the rate information or the number where You can find out this information.
• Finding the right phone card.
To find the best phone card for You we recommend you to undertake the following steps:
• Find the best rates for the country You want to call TO, taking into consideration whether You are calling landline phone or cellular phone (see "Finding the best rate").
• Considering Your most frequently used calling pattern, choose a card with the most appropriate features – card with the lowest rate is not always the best for You!
* If You mostly have short conversation phone calls, or you are not sure the person you are calling is there, and the phone call may trigger an answer machine:
- Make sure the card You are buying doesn’t have connection fee. The best way to evaluate whether a cheaper phone card with connection fee is worthwhile or not is to estimate the average time for your phone calls. If you make 15 minutes calls, a card for 3 cents/min with $1.00 connection fee is actually more expensive than a card for 7 cents/min with no connection fee. A phone card with high connection fee is good for the case when you know your party is there and you intend to talk for a long time.
- Choose phone card with rounding not more than 1 minute.
* If You are planning to use your card not very often, and would like to keep it for 2-4 months:
- Make sure the card You are buying has low maintenance fee or doesn’t have it at all.
- Pay attention to card's validity period.
* If You are calling using payphone:
- Choose the phone card with low payphone surcharge.
• To find the most appropriate phone card for calling different destinations:
- Considering your calling pattern, find the most appropriate phone cards for each destination.
- Use "Compare Cards" option to compare the cards according to their features and rates offered for different destinations, and choose the best for yourself.
- Sometimes, it’s cheaper to buy two different phone cards, for calling two different destinations, rather than buying one phone card that has low rate for one destination, but comparatively high rate for another destination.
Note: Before You buy a phone card, make sure You read card’s details, especially purchasing a card with an extremely low rate!
cellphones, security, data retrieval